Friday, December 19, 2008

Palmolive Dish Soap Msds Sheet

(intitulado así)

Not knowing in my shoes, not knowing anyone in my place, not to admire.
[and hanging in your eyes]

Abstracted and vagabond in your eyes are almost green when they want and when want are brown, and when they are without are not. The pair of eyes of yours that does not flood in your voice that breaks, which break down your throat laughing. and look at me, sometimes without looking at me and sometimes without saying anything ... and sometimes just by looking at me.
[as I watch just to look in your eyes]


And your skin, where he died the look, target each of the words will not say, for fear of ceasing to be looked at, for fear that I have stop looking at you, while you look after night after going through your pupils
[after thinking without thinking]
Not knowing what to do. Lost in your eyes.


[Your glows purple eyes] Where are you hiding
sometimes

0 comments:

Post a Comment