Friday, December 21, 2007

Lavender And Green Shower Curtain






And or not I was the first in your life, take it from someone who could not handle it. We were lovers for several years, she was one of those that do not require anything of which you never obtrusive. He was always ready to receive my caresses and live with me now. I did not intend to change, and never produced expectations. I accepted as I am and always was with me in tears and joys.

was my friend understood my feeling and I waited in silence. With a light touch I knew if I was sad, or had reached cheerful, never complained about anything and be satisfied with such a little thing: just a few strokes ....... just the touch of my fingers.

never managed to get the better of her, but gave no pains and sorrows, and never felt so alive as in those times when you were with another of his loves. Him if he knew how to love her, laughed and sang together. Cried with me always, and now I can sing joy, is no longer at my side.


0 comments:

Post a Comment