Monday, October 8, 2007

Remington 870 Buryied

NARRATIVE OF A REMOTE



Philadelphia Coffee State (Villa Philadelphia), my favorite place for coffee.

A l around a cup of delicious coffee in Antigua, gently rotate my most unusual thoughts run without time, without cadence, accidental, capricious, lacking own space, but eternal.

and unsurpassed fresh aroma, my coffee gets the honors of that leisurely romance, so much repetition, has become a solemn liturgy. Its altar, always thick and white tile, dripping a drop dark while I drink, reverent, the incomparable delight of the first approach. Soil
take it very slowly, letting it cool slowly, as the woman he loved, that at every stage of your life is sublime grace given me a different love, coffee changes flavor and texture as the minutes tick gifts as well, an infinite palette of nuances with every sip I take.

Today I drink with these forested mountains that are protected from the cold reeling with the white coat gives them the cloud that has fallen from the sky. But, although beautiful, it matters little. Is the "affair" that counts: the great moment of passion alive in my mouth, my inner self my pen and my thoughts.

For protozoa with great fondness. I hope one day take a cup of coffee in Philadelphia Coffee State.


0 comments:

Post a Comment