Saturday, September 29, 2007

Bowel Movement High Metabolism

AFFAIRE




D and again I'm facing the window overlooking the cobblestone street where my house of forgotten people, listening to these pieces of my life that, at the sound, take me back in time to distant times and eternal. From the east, a gentle breeze brought me your scent, refreshing tonight you're not with me. The lantern of corner has seen my heart fly, and not here stuck in my chest, because he has rebelled against this feeling and has become home to meet you.

People who were outside, sitting in the cool, talking about things and remembering the past, has been protected while I went out, because it started raining and cold drops fall to get his eyes to heaven and arms extended to the wind. My shirt is soaked with your embrace, and every drop in my face is a kiss that comes from your soul and touches me in the middle of this soft murmuring that little by little, it becomes harder to turn into regret. One regret that will not silence until you get it again at my side.



0 comments:

Post a Comment