Saturday, September 29, 2007

Kalidescope Symptoms In Eye






A bro eyes and uncertain after waking me up and walk in the dark recesses of a new spasm morning to find ice that has get me out of semi-consciousness. And I realize: it is 4:15 am and this immediacy is my life, not the dream that, until a moment ago, I wrapped so deceptively.

Groping soap and towel, groping razor, comb and toothbrush. Groping shape appearance, dressed in the clothes I have made ready, and fumbled to tie my shoes. Groping in the dark drain me. This is how I prefer it, that's how I like: a dark, without waking her, without a sound and almost without a trace.

Step through the portal and go to the solitude of the streets like a ghost. Nobody looks up the car and only pretending to take care of outdated guards from his vantage point, I see to address that river of red lights, white and yellow car occupied by people lost in thought. Stop a furtive glances are interrupted cutting window, without a gesture, without a greeting, as if they existed. Nobody wants to emerge from the shadows, or imagine the other's story. Nobody wants to dawn, we all keep dreaming, and many would follow sleeping.


0 comments:

Post a Comment