Friday, September 21, 2007

Gay Washrooms Toronto

AWAKENING OF EACH DAY WITH MY ASH



The great Mario Monteforte Toledo


In this double-height living primary visual theme is a wooden staircase that twists capriciously, rising up small mezzanine, almost without interrupting the beautiful sunset view which starts at the exact spot where huge glasses put an end to a beautiful dark wood planked, is the columned which, divided into small transparent spaces, allows for the remains of a growing but limited number of people who have nothing in common but death their bodies, and there among them, in a preferred only be deposited in an urn shaped like a huge book, the ashes of the great writer Mario Monteforte Toledo.

Standing in front of the window within which appreciates the award, "Miguel Angel Asturias" (the highest literary honor that my country attaches to the children of the letters), and three copies of two books published by the famous letters, which have been placed in a gorgeous and those who have left as silent witnesses of such beauty written, Don Mario glasses used in life, I find it incredible that, if I decide to make the stipend, my mortal remains could rub some day, at least in physical space with a person whom I admire so much, but seeing that small altar in his honor was created, I wonder what purpose I would like my ashes to go with, those who see, form the best idea of \u200b\u200bme ?....... "Prizes and awards? "Photographs of moments of glory? "Texts published, written by me (if any)? "Pictures of my projects built?

I have thought and have come to the quick conclusion that if they put a book next to my ashes, that is my old Bible, which is the book that most times I read and I found wisdom and comfort in my darkest moments. And if you want to put other things, to stop with my ballot a few photographs. They are, all of the people I love: my wife, my parents, my children, my grandparents ........ and, please, for any reason miss a single one of my dear friends ................ Another thing with my ashes, I will not.


0 comments:

Post a Comment