Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Kamehasutra 2 English

A-Dieu


Te
write I write with anger,
Because I miss you. Because
rocks lies a void moon
Because silence insomniac measures your absence,
your non-presence that is beyond the abyss of the night
scathing, angry and sorrowful-absent-

The night torn walls,
that resides in my heart and my soul. In the space

halved,
White, bright and clean.
In the open space and settled at the point of a scalpel, in the space
pounds, to inspire.
you expected.

But I write-you-with anger, rage
With glowing and anxious, sad
with anger and singer.
I write the definitive A-Dieu, which does not promise
never
or after
after nor more than ever.

but I write ... the brutality of this
day 7 corrode in April that someone has stolen.

and no more. "Nothing

-

0 comments:

Post a Comment