Sunday, April 12, 2009

Velveeta Chicken Pasta From Rotel Commercial

Monólogo dedicado al gusano

I who brought you, who gave you the existence and absorbs you.

am who brings the fire and reduced it with their hands arrogant models the perfect and exact designs of your anguish of waiting, your phobia for life, your freedom of silver chains that bind you to me. "In silence I hope, and confirm your existence in a sleepy dust immeasurable dimensions of the vast universe, this abyss where I hope patiently
I
you miss reflection in the mirror, I'm the other, that which can never reach play, I am the word made a bleeding wound that exudes a pity misearble flowing from your arteries open. I made her uneasy symmetry of space, time consuming'm your presence and freedoms time that precedes you and above you. I'm bone ... I am the death that you will treasure in the flesh.


-And ... There Was a sense of disappointment,

0 comments:

Post a Comment