Sunday, March 13, 2011

Street Legal In Wisconsin

MUÑOZ FRANCISCO SOLER POEMS OF THREE POEMS


JESUS \u200b\u200bMUÑOZ FRANCISCO SOLER, SPAIN



POETRY SELECTION


1
NECTAR OF LIFE



debit column installed
essence charged days , full aromas of finite

presences and stayed behind to guide the angle

palates to the concentrated blood poured into discounted fund

algid
lucid experience tasters us no alternative,
impregnated with amazing maturity in assumed

expert eye invoquémonos enjoyer fully
beautiful tasting sips.

In Santiago de Chile 22 September two thousand and ten


2
in Aguero


The hotel
Aguere on the desktop and sometimes looking in the mirror
where I look as if to find your face as if
through my eyes

would like to see yours and strike up a conversation with you,
sad today where there
this November 13th was a holiday
also look at you and tell you dad

wherever you are you should know that
lingers in my
so alive as before that fateful day
that none of affection
has been dissolved at that time that nothing cures
your voice is producing
resonances in the cavity of my memory
your presence in my days walking in your state
intangible hopefully
perceive the emotions of my soul
if it is not
be sad for the holes that pierces my soul
because your essence
make me better and helps me take my life.

November 13 in Aguero's two thousand and ten


3
WHICH CONVEY THE ÍCARO
LINDES Trespassing the boundaries which Icarus
or loiter in the contours of the distance to keep waned
flash
Orphic flowing ethereal atmosphere. These spaces
tumor
put us behind the gear structures
we thought both rocky and flexible, be sensible inertia
weightless. Challenging
defeat the myth announced raising
abrasive wax to altitude
noting that no
worst drop the nostalgic recesses of the souls.


4
these grids
These grids that make too little
perhaps possible to gratify
wills to set an acceptable scenario for the chooser
, requiem for summer.


THAT DEEP HOLLOW 5


That gaping hole in the space we inhabit harsh contours

the aching void, weightless heaviness
holds my dream

fibers feeding my essences

groundless expectations and as I went
of the space we inhabit as a probe

your absence I sought.


6
EMOTIONAL Emotional aloes aloes
governed my days
consistently identified by frustration with feet

changed to a destination defeated acid
restraint gives me the Protestants
imbalances accelerated flow from the side, Arius
resigned my moods.



7
CONTROLLED atony atony
Controlled crosses
gray spaces
maturity
flanks are cut with fans of defeats, whims
consolidate its lights apparently hopes

unmistakable signs of unhappiness, and advised raids
expired.



8
MAKE OUT
Let go of my chest


syllables which
pronounce your name
the
tell you I love you,

do before I drown in my silences
.



9
A HUGE Huge Hydra HYDRA

devours my mind
his teeth lost longings


sensibly attempt
fight of love that reflects misplaced

and believe his luck that the withdrawal is

victory but only senses

efforts
prevent tears moistened my cheeks.



10
STAY
peak height around my hopes remain


abyss of confusion and altered my inner

comes and takes over its place
my space.



11
ME LIFE HAS SATURATED
life has overwhelmed me

of injustices and those who have filled me

of disinterested affection

life threatens to separate them from me

scythe and distance threaten

while my mind distracted

in exciting dreams

to avoid falling into homelessness.




12 ALL DAY

All day I was imagining my red pen


was a rose and gave you the sign of respect

as an excuse and transmitirte

secret rapture that I feel

your full beauty wraps me tenderly turning points


in forgotten corners of my life.



13
AS LIGHTNING
Like lightning

different ranges of colors
almost forgotten sprouted

the foundation of my life naked

with the speed of his own nature
departed leaving its sediment

cosmic
nurturing in my days.




14 STAYED WITH ME BEAUTIFUL
how beautiful I'll take the emotion

of the events of autonomous
internal fibers

that was forgotten and only perceived in other
feel alive
my privacy auque
not can escape from bland feeling

of disappointment.



15
ERR IS HARD FOR LOVE
That
mistakes for love is worthy of forgiveness.
(Romance del Conde Claros)
err love is hard but harder

err by not having tried hard
err dream is harder
but
not have dreamed,
whether to forgive a lover's
.



16
ESSENCE
blood flowed from me as I saw life
my poems, I find myself in
July
eyes got lost in my love,

raid on a jungle I jumped to a brave river, I
bathed in the Pacific
hope to go to Machu Pichu,

want to learn to ride and who I want to love. ___________________


JESUS \u200b\u200bMUÑOZ FRANCISCO SOLER. Born in Manchester on 24 December 1957, a city that has preserved his life.

Bibliography:
2010 - The voice of thinking
2010 - A flower erect (Antología) Parachute Publishing, Lima, Peru.
2009 - The stunning clarity. Editorial Voices of Today, Florida-USA
2008 - The dense corporeality summer edition of my memory, Venezuela
2006 - Rough transit Birds on wires Ediciones, Lima, Peru
2000 - Acid rain Vicio Perfecto Ediciones, Lima, Peru
1996 - 1980-1988/96 poetic Prehistory
2010 - International Meeting 3 banks in La Laguna, Spain
2010 - Tour Chile poetic presentations
2010 - International Poetry Festival in Havana, Cuba
2009 - Feria de las Artes de Alajuela Costa Rica

He has published in the Journal of Digital Literature, Artepoética, Whirlpools, Carrollera, Find Me, Cinosargo, New Lyrics, Words of Tramontana, ramble, El Laberinto de Ariadna, It's time to get drunk, Heirs of Chaos, Perito, 40cheragh, Urraka International Voices Today, Rick, Letters, Ariane-RC, Labyrinth, La Rosa Profunda, Snowing in the Guinea, Literary Spirit, Thoughts Likidos, Dulce arsenic, Torogaz Labyrinth, Wild Words, Antaria, Mondo Kronhela, imaginative, New Literature, La Botica , Azaul @ rt, The Big Thim, Isla Negra, Inverted Tree, Letters of Chile, Literarte, Bottle of Shipwreck, Analecta Literary, El Cuervo, Vice Perpetual, Calle B., The House of Asterion, sinalefa, Cañasanta, trail guide, Letralia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment