Monday, October 8, 2007

Data Cable I1 Radio Shack





Q hat so unbearable temptation was to leave the highway and venture out for that red little way still remember: meandering far as the eye could see, flanked by green grass and mature trees, trucks faded, old trucks, tractors and antique farm plows. So irresistible was, the intense desire to feel in my mouth the taste of those yellow peaches that were as big as my fist, and who showed stacked neatly, ruddy and cheerful in his basket, surrounded by daisies and syrup bottles with ribbons of yield, gracing tables hiding his modesty dressing tables and wildflowers.

also remember those dark hands and clapping backs very white, adorned with wrinkles and distant strokes, which beautified with his old tenderness brown bag for a few dollars and a kiss cheek, filled with love for me, smiles and free those delicious ripe fruit with great delight that I bit, feeling in my mouth the unforgettable taste of the beautiful Alabama.


0 comments:

Post a Comment