Monday, April 11, 2011

Is Perrier Hard On The Stomach

Annabell POEMS


ANNABELLE Manjarres Freyle, COLOMBIA




When you faint



When you faint,
You walk into the spiral of emptiness, not freedom

locks you in his concept winged
There is no dream that you remember where you were
,
There is no pictorial angel robbing the soul.
Upon awakening, anxiety,
the true meaning of death,
And in that time, all roads
worn soles
are meaningless.
When you faint,
Who holds you?






Reincarnation


With the wind
anxiety dream
Its wings are decorated to plan your new destination
evanescent.

Now that no human thought
He drowns in the surface of time. Displays and decks

Notes that the distance
Everything usually get smaller.

What once was immense
now be in your eyes,
With that discovers
squirting fish in a deep river,
The sea embracing
land and lakes as mirrors of the sky

eyes that carries the world towards a horizon
curved, flowing.

Life is only now feeling,
Freedom! Innocence
untamed, Beside the summit

Blue is spotless.







La Quemada



Witch of the Burnt Hill
Pentacle
burning and you in the middle.
Pay your wise eyes to the brightness of day, dark

Pay your hands to stir the Peto.

What is your skin painful bone
And your evil eye on sick children.
What agony the broken homes
vulgar in your mirrors. Mediator

lower astral,
to you no matter modern times.
hate cops
settlers on the beaches of Rodadero.

say that the weak mortals
judge your lack of God but are hypocrites


creed come to your prayers
when faith and fasting
fail to manipulate their fate.

You who are the shadow of life forms,
From the hills Gaira
- tropical dry forest -
Gairaca The heiress of legends.






Self



I'm the finger points,
The shadows that lit
springs. Everything


through Water light, wind,

darkest feelings and the most merciful,
Hope,
My man.

I'm going with days of silence
and stay in them, hug

the backs of those given to me, I force

parks to get out of my routine and my hair
grass out my wound
name. I groped

playing
bodies of men and women, I

fanning with my sovereign nuances.

And I threw. Listen to me as I fall

my illusions
addition to this other than
taught me to fly.





In the Hall of Mirrors




The truth is urgent, and inevitably


in consciousness miserable prey. Useless


caged between ego bars, among many
Ts
unnecessary to be himself.


Hence the order is made, Instant
each perspective of reality
is polarized in the mirror
of infinity.


At no other time than now,

at the very moment it reaches the light and reflection
each vacuum.

is a long sequence
From bars, to the meeting
Releasing
from a single source: a pair of hands

clutching the sword of truth.






full moon tides of blood




Blood
clear to me the moonlight, I know

pure iron and with it could forge a sword that cuts
my Fears
pulirme or chisel.

This blood on my damp cave
ups and downs of my silence has a drop

All
reminiscent
history and the turn of the Milky Way. This blood


I bite my lips to taste the red

That springs.

My natural good burns
sweetest Feeling the kiss sublime
And
Of all the kisses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment